Friday 22 August 2014

@yUthe78er - Never Burning Out (Produced By @DrewliusDave) (Single)

This song will be featured on an upcoming EP from Drew Dave called "Sumthin Slight". Perspectively speaking.. What if I could get close enough to exchange in conversation with the brightest, most seasoned & experienced "star" in our realm, the Sun(or Amen-Ra), who in convo, would tell of some of the things its seen throughout the many trips around this universe. And after comparing, both the sun & I, realize that "the main thing we have in common, in our heart there's a fire, never burning out".

*I dedicate this song to my father, Michael Willingham Sr., who just passed on Fathers Day. The song kinda reminds me of how he'd break things down to me. Of how he didn't exactly understand my world, being 18 years older than I, but by principle, we still found things that we could relate on. As people, we all are different, but still very similar when u get to the root of things.

-yU

No comments:

Post a Comment